Hello, Everyone 🙂 In this Post, I am going to post some of the best deals on the televisions and help you choose the best television. As all of us know that flipkart.com will be offering a lot of deals and discounts on all the home appliances and televisions as a part of the Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale and Flipkart Big Diwali Sale from 14th to 17th October 2017.
The Television offers are live from 14th Oct to 17th Oct 2017. You can also get additional 10% Instant discount when you make the payment using HDFC Credit and Debit cards. Make use of the Flipkart Television offers and Grab a Stunning LED Television for Home.
Table of Contents
Flipkart Diwali Sale Offers – Which Television Should I choose?
There is a wide range of options out there and we are pretty much confused what model to choose? We have a lot of 4K resolution Television out there, televisions which have built-in wi-fi options, Android-powered televisions, 3D and smart televisions and all of them have different resolutions like Full HD, Ultra HD(4k), HD Ready. In case, you are not sure which TV to buy, you can read our guides.
Television Buying Guides
- Best Led TV in India – Buyer’s Guide
- Best 4K Televisions
- Best Full HD Televisions
- Best 32 inch Televisions, Best 32 inch TVs Under 15000
- Samsung TV Reviews, List of Samsung 32 inch Televisions
Difference between Full HD(1080P), HD Ready(720p), Ultra HD(4K)
Imagine that the above image is your television, The entire television is a 4k television and the small rectangles in that image are the respective TVs. By looking at the image, we can clearly say that The 4K resolution has the highest level of detail and more pixels in the screen.
So, should I go for a 4K Tv? Wait! Here is something you should know before buying a 4K tv.
We don’t have native 4K content to enjoy every detail of the television we brought. Even though some of the youtube channels are now making 4K videos, there is not enough bandwidth or internet service provider who offers unlimited plans for us to watch the 4K videos without any buffering. If you are the one who has access to a faster internet or a 4K DTH Subscription, you can enjoy the 4K TV to the fullest.
The price of those 4K tv’s are not affordable, for now!. over the past couple of years the prices of the led Televisions had been decreasing and now the LED Tv’s are affordable for everyone. We can buy a Led Tv for a decent price tag.
Some Tips For you
- Led televisions are now available in different sizes and resolutions, Here are the some of the features that you should consider while purchasing a LED television.
- If you are planning to purchase a 32-inch TV or above make sure it is FULL HD(1080P). Some of the cheap branded televisions are offering 32-inch LED with HD Ready(720P) Display Resolution.
- The 720P Resolution is Good for a 22-24 Inch TV. But, for a 32 inch Tv, Full HD is a must.
- Always consider Buying a TV which supports HDMI and USB connectivity, Most of the Televisions now support these features, but we have to look at the features before purchasing the product.
- Make sure you read all the user reviews in the Flipkart comment section. The user reviews are such a big deal since all of them have personally experienced the product. Any rating 4 or above can be taken into consideration.
If you are confused or having any queries regarding the purchase of Television, post them in the comments section, and I’ll be glad to answer them 🙂
- 9 Best 42 – 43 inches LED Televisions in India 2018 – Buyer’s Guide!
- 9 Best 40 inch LED televisions in India 2018 – Buyer’s Guide!
- Best Smart TV in India 2018 – Buyer’s Guide
- Best Samsung QLED & LED Televisions in India 2018 – Buyer’s Guide!
- Best Sony LED Televisions in India 2018 – Reviews & Buying Guide!